Learning poetry

Friday, November 11, 2011

Time will tell

I think day and night about what will happen to me,
Who I'll become, and what may I see.
Will I be rich and famous, or living a life of misery,
Only time will tell, and only then I will see.

I fear day and night of what may I become,
A horrible father, or a man whos alone.
I fear the future, but it is yet unknown
only time can tell what may be.

I had a dream, A nightmare,
A dream lost with no care.
Trying to wake up from this dream of horror
But trying to hide from the rest of the world.

I've lived a life of just a child,
This life was great, it was wild.
I've learned a lot, of what to do and what to not;
But time has told me, what soon beholds me
.


Travis Houston

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
english eloquence tag.